Grow your organisation to its full potential
pH7 Consulting Services – passionate about organisational growth & development
pH7 Consulting – Services
With a long history in economic development, Phil has a broad range of experience to offer. He has led numerous teams responsible for industry development, policy and service delivery, and facilitated several policy development projects including (but not limited to):
- Administration of overseas missions
- Program delivery, coordination and improvement
- Facilitating relationships between business, government and universities
- Policy development – trade, investment, environmental
- Industry (sectoral) development
- Representation and negotiation of organisational positions
- Stakeholder management
- Land planning
- Group management
- Natural disaster response management
- Inter-cultural relations
Your organisation will benefit from the vast knowledge, insight, strategic thinking and intuition that Phil brings to any project. Phil’s proven skills in interpreting and understanding the factors affecting your organisation’s success and growth is key to pH7 Consulting’s ability to deliver balanced and practical advice.
“Your organisation will benefit from the vast knowledge, insight, strategic thinking and intuition that Phil brings to any project.”
A strong, growing organisation is one that has balanced, practical policy and strategy development mechanisms. pH7 Consulting Services can help your organisation to understand, develop and implement simple and logical strategic practices.
pH7 is headed by Phil Henry, who has over 20 years’ experience in economic development at all levels ranging from local to international. He is passionate about organisational growth development, and strives to see regional Australia reaching its fullest potential.
Through his experience, Phil has a wealth of experience to offer, and a strong intuition that guides his process. Connect with Phil on LinkedIn.
Our 7 Step Consulting Process
- Identifying issues
- Analysing policies
- Utilising policy instruments
- Consultation with stakeholders and community
- Coordination of all involved parties
- Decision on steps to be taken
- Implementation of steps
- Evaluation & review